Nominate Now for the Chambers Executive Committee
Congratulations on your decision to nominate for the Manly Chamber of Commerce Executive Committee.
Send through information about yourself along with a scanned copy of the completed nomination form found HERE.
If elected, you will become part of a passionate team of Manly Business representatives, who’s collective purpose is to strive for a thriving, healthy, unified and sustainable Manly business community.
There are 2 key ways in which we do this;
1. Through regular engagement of government on both a local and a state level regarding issues of importance for the local business community. This work, has allowed us to build strong and mutually respectful relationships within these bodies of government, which ensures our voice is not only heard but also considered.
2. Through the creation of regular, dynamic, social and educational events. We believe that collaboration is the key to the success of any business and that for people to collaborate they must get to know, like and trust each other. We create opportunities that facilitate these kinds of connections. You must be a current paid member of the Manly Chamber of Commerce
The role and expectations of an Executive Team Member is as follows…
· You must be a current paid member of the Manly Chamber of Commerce
· Be prepared to attend monthly committee meetings (held the 3rd Tuesday of each month, 7.30am at Lakeba)
· Attend at least 5 chamber organised events per year
· Be prepared to contribute and think creatively
· Have a positive outlook
· Enjoy collaborating
· Have a genuine interest in Manly’s prosperity
As a nominee, we would like to learn more about you. Who you are, what drives you in business and why, proudest achievements, what value you can contribute to the Manly business community and why you want to be part of this dynamic team?